Hello, my darlings. Today I want to share with you makeup tips and tricks that will help you do your makeup like professional. Whether you’re wondering how to nail the perfect cat-eye or make your lipstick stay on longer, you’ll find the best advice right here. So, no matter if you’re a beginner or somewhat of a pro, you’re sure to learn a thing or two from these.
- Do your eye makeup before you do your face. This is especially true when you do dark colors or bright colors. Because your eyeshadow can be an eyeshadow fallout, so you if don’t want to mess up your concealer and foundation, do your eyes first.
- DIY color correction pallet. DIY color correction pallet. You can easily DIY your color correction pallet by choosing the color you want from your eyeshadow pallet and mixing it with your concealer.
- Prepare your lips. Use a baby toothbrush to exfoliate your lips so that your lipstick and lip liner will last longer.
- Make your eye appear bigger. Use a nude pencil to create the illusion of a bigger eye. A white liner also works well if you are fair-skinned.
- Make your eyeshadow pop. If you want to do a makeup look with brighter colors, use a white pencil underneath your eyeshadow to make your eyeshadow colors pop more.
- The false eyelash look. If you want to appear like you are wearing false lashes without actually wearing them, I have two tips for you: 1. After curling your lashes, apply a thin layer of powder before applying your mascara. Creating a base will make them appear much fuller. 2. Apply two coats of mascara to the bottom and TOP side of your lashes, but wait 3-5 minutes in between each coat, otherwise, they tend to get clumpy
- DIY tinted moisturizer. Mix your favorite facial moisturizer with a little bit of concealer. This way, you can customize it with just the right amount of coverage.
- Instant eyelift. Draw an arch directly above your eyebrow with your favorite highlighter, and blend with your finger. This makes your arch look raised, giving the illusion that the whole eye area has been lifted.
- Long-lasting lipstick. After your lipstick is applied, hold a tissue over your lips and apply powder over the tissue. This creates a matte look that lasts much longer.
- Apply lip liner after the lipstick. If you put lipstick first and then go for the lip liner, you will know exactly where to line. Also, when they start fading, they will fade together.
- Wet the brush before application. To get the best out of your intense or shimmery shadows, gently spray your brush with a little makeup setting spray. If you don’t have a setting spray, you can also use water.
- Do your makeup under natural light. Makeup looks different under different artificial lights. It is only in natural light that you can see how your makeup looks.
- Warm-up your eyelash curler. The heat will help you to get perfectly curled lashes instantly. However, make sure the dryer is on low heat mode and test the temperature on your hand to avoid getting burned.
- The rubbing alcohol miracle. The next time your compact, blush, or eyeshadow breaks add some rubbing alcohol and hold it in place. Let the alcohol evaporate and continue to enjoy your makeup.
- Never share your makeup. It is not hygienic to share makeup items, even with your closest friends. There is a chance of infection spreading. Especially refrain from sharing eye and lip products.
I hope you find these tips helpful, and if you know any makeup tips that I didn’t mention, please share it with us in the comment below. Until next time, my darlings, please stay safe, I love you, and I will talk to you soon.